How to book
- Online: 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- By telephone: +44 (0) 20 7845 9300
- In person: London Coliseum, St. Martin’s Lane, London WC2N 4ES
There are four seating levels to choose from at the London Coliseum. Starting at ground level they are Stalls, Dress Circle, Upper Circle and Balcony. View the London Coliseum seating plan.
Box office hours
- Monday – Saturday: 10am to 6pm (8pm when there is an evening show with a start time of 6pm or later.)
- Sundays: Our box office is usually closed on a Sunday, except when there is a show. When there is a show, we open three hours before it starts. Please note that box office phone lines are not open on Sundays
- Bank Holidays: Unless there is a show being performed that day, our box office is closed.
Ticket exchanges and refunds for ENO productions
We understand that plans change. English National Opera, as the producer of ENO opera performances at the London Coliseum can, at our sole discretion, consider exchanging tickets for another ENO opera performance. Exchanges can’t be considered in relation to Secret Seat tickets nor to musicals or other shows staged at the London Coliseum. If an exchange is possible a £3 fee will apply to each ticket. Please contact the box office to find out if an exchange might be possible.
Refunds are not available, unless a performance is cancelled.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under five will not be admitted.
Concessionary standby tickets
Concessionary standby tickets are offered for some performances and are always subject to availability, which will be confirmed from three hours before the performance.
Concessionary standby tickets are available to:
- senior citizens
- income support recipients
- Westminster City Save holders
We recommend that disabled visitors join our Access Scheme so you can purchase tickets at half-price or less, subject to availability.
To make a group booking, call 020 7845 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org